· Six World Series appearances, five World Series rings.
· Winning twenty-three of the thirty World Series games he has appeared in. Paul is the only player to ever play in a World Series sweep in both the National and American leagues.
· Five All-Star games... guess what years and go see the All-Star baseballs in the online store.
· 1994 American League Batting Title - .359 average.
· Shares record for most games in a season with four or more extra base hits (2): May 11 and September 13, 1991.
· Paul played 235 consecutive games in right field without making an error, part of 1995, all of 1996 and part of 1997.
· Led American League in hitting with men on base 1997 - .429.
· Relentlessly gunning guys out over the years with an arm designed like a Howitzer for the battlefield.
· 15 of 17 steal attempts in 1998. Who says 6'4" guys can't steal?
· The only player in Major League Baseball history to play on the winning side of three perfect games (Browning, Wells and Cone).
· August 25, 2001 - Paul becomes the oldest major leaguer to steal twenty bases and hit twenty homeruns in the same season.
· As a full-time, non-designated hitter, Paul was on the winning side of 16 of 19 post-season series.
· Paul is the first Yankee since Mickey Mantle from 1952-62 to hit at least 18 homeruns in nine consecutive seasons.
· Paul batted .474 in the 2000 Subway Series, tying a five-game record with nine hits.
· Had 24 hits and 16 walks in 27 World Series games.
· Led Reds in HRs, RBI, doubles and walks in 1991.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
© O'Neill Promotions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Contact us at 1-513-231-3777
Site design/development by Sean C. Dunn